Thursday, October 4, 2012

Doctor Cinder's report

I haven't been informed of the identity of this victim, and I shall state my findings accordingly.

The deceased is a young man, probably aged somewhere between seventeen years and twenty years old. He appears to have been in excellent physical condition, prior to his murder. His frame is well knit, and his limbs, though slender, are well formed and in good proportion. His hair is blonde, with a faint hint of ginger, and cut quite short. His face is close shaven and shows no signs of facial  hair. His eyes are a very clear blue. In life, he must have been an exceedingly handsome man.

His body bears several signs of previous activity. His fingers are ink stained, and have been so stained for long periods. I would guess he is either a clerk or a scholar. His nails were well kept. 

His anus indicates he was sexually active in the days prior to his death. I see no signs of forced sexual activity however. I would guess he was homosexual.

I was not permitted to conduct an autopsy so I cannot give any account of his internal workings.

Judging by the marks and contusions on his face, he was beaten before he was killed. I estimate he received from ten to twenty punches to the face and then, whilst probably dazed, he was strangled by some one using their bare hands. The bruising on his neck indicates his killer had hands similar in size to mine, which would make them of average height and strength for a man, or slightly larger and strnger than the average female. The throat has more or less been crushed by the thumbs, and the killers nails have left deep incisions. The right hand thumb appears to have been notched.

The victim's hands have been removed, but judging by the lack of bleeding from the wrists, this took place several hours after the murder. Both hands were removed by a very heavy bladed instrument. Possibly a big knife, but more likely a hatchet or small axe. there are marks on the floor which show where the body was lying when the hands were removed. I count five indentations.
The body was then dragged onto the bed and the hands placed on its chest.

Judging by the settling of blood in the abdomen, I estimate the victim had been dead for at least three days before I examined him. 

Lucius Cinder. 4' Dec. 1626,

No comments:

Post a Comment